Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

He was extremely like Gilbert. But it wasn’t something Johnny was trying to do. It naturally came out of him. I never quite understood what he was going through, because it wasn’t some big emotional drama that was happening every day on set - but subtle things I’d see in him would make me question what was going on. There is an element of Johnny that is extremely nice, and extremely cool, but at the same time, he is hard to figure out. But that is what makes him interesting. Leonardo DiCaprio


He was extremely like Gilbert. But it wasn’t something Johnny was trying to do. It naturally came out of him. I never quite understood what he was going through, because it wasn’t some big emotional drama that was happening every day on set - but subtle things I’d see in him would make me question what was going on. There is an element of Johnny that is extremely nice, and extremely cool, but at the same time, he is hard to figure out. But that is what makes him interesting. Leonardo DiCaprio

No comments:

Post a Comment